- Best Seller
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage XperTune Performance Software
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
For 2009+ Vantage V12 models | Achieve maximum power without sacrificing drivability or reliability by optimizing the engine's air/fuel ratios, timing, and more.
We set out to extract maximum possible gains out of the V12 Vantage while keeping the operating parameters safely within the confines of reliability and longevity. Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.
Gains are abundant throughout the powerband and this tune will wake up even a stock Vantage.
- This tune is for 2009+ Vantage V12 Models
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- This is not a physical/shipped product. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time for a small fee.
- Special requests and tune file upgrades may be subject to additional fees.
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
NOTE FROM TUNER:
"The Vantage looks very edgy, moves fast, and yet retains comfort: definitely fitting for James Bond. Well consider me Q, the factory left me plenty of room to extract more power. The V12 gave up very impressive mid-range gains and our tune provides a great increase in drivability without having to drive the car like it's in the middle of a chase to realize the extra power. Throttle response is more urgent and the car overall is much more lively."