- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Aston Martin V12 Vantage Secondary Cat Bypass X-Pipe
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Increase power and sound with a free-flowing x-pipe section that replaces the restrictive and redundant factory secondary catalytic converters for increased exhaust flow.
- Fits all Aston Martin Vantage V12 vehicles (2009+)
- Dramatic improvement in exhaust tone and noticeable power gains
- Direct replacement for restrictive and redundant OEM secondary catalytic converters
- Constructed in-house at Fabspeed from 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 19.99 USD
$ 18.99 USD