Enjoy all the benefits of Fabspeed's world-renowned Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, now available with more power and sound at the push of a button! Maximum gains of over 9whp and 12 ft/lbs of torque at 4,000 RPM with full V8 exhaust sound!
We wanted to craft a sensational exhaust for a brilliant car. Our engineers set out to unleash the full unmuffled roar of the 4.2L V8 while being able to retain civility around town when desired.
VALVES CLOSED: Exhaust gases are channeled through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated, exotic, and distinctly European exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or on long highway drives, with no droning at any RPM.
VALVES OPEN: Exhaust gases are free to flow straight from the engine unmuffled through 70mm dump tubes with a snarling aggressive scream. The full fury of the 4.2L engine is unleashed, a thunderous and distinct V8 roar along with an intoxicating and menacing burble upon deceleration and bark when downshifting. In-cabin tone is fantastic with no drone, freely have a conversation as all heads on the block turn in your direction.
We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle
Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability
- Fits Audi R8 V8 coupe and spider vehicle (2008-2013)
- Fully controllable valved catback exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which controls exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust exits straight out through the dump pipes for maximum sound and power. Two unique sounds in one exhaust!
- Also available in a Non-Valved Version at a lower price - Contact us for details!
- Adds 9 whp and 12 ft/lbs of torque when the valves are open by channeling the flow of the exhaust gases directly out the back of the car with minimal restriction.
Saves 38lbs from the rear of the vehicle versus the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required (Included wireless valve controller may require minimal wire splicing.)
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty