- Best Seller
- Fabspeed BMW 335i & 435i (F30/F32) Cat Bypass Downpipe
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
The ultimate catless downpipe offering maximum power and sound; recommended for track and off-road use
- Fits all BMW F30/F32 335i & 435i vehicles. We created two different flange styles to ensure proper fitment across all years
- Replaces the two restrictive factory catalytic converters with a free-flowing straight pipe section for maximum exhaust flow
- Greatly increased throttle response and noticeable power gains
- A more aggressive note to the exhaust tone
- Direct bolt-on replacement; no cutting or welding required
- Recommended for track and off-road use only (It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify legality and compliance in their region.)
- A check engine light is possible due to the deletion of factory catalytic converters. We highly recommend a tune or tuning device. Please contact us for all tuning information.
- There are two flange types for the 335i and 435i, depending on the wastegate style of the turbo. Pre 08/2013, a smaller flange is utilized. The build date of your car can be found on a sticker on the driver's side door jam. If you need assistance determining which version you have, please contact us before ordering.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.