Inject new life into your 335i or 435i with a high-flow catted downpipe! Genuine 200-cell HJS catalyst instantly adds significant power, sound, and throttle response without triggering a check engine light!
- Fits all BMW F30/F32 335i & 435i vehicles. We created two different flange styles to ensure proper fitment across all years
- Designed with a 200-cell HJS catalytic converter core for maximum performance and reliability; utilizes the same cat core from our Ferrari 458 Italia applications
- Direct bolt-on replacement; no cutting or welding required
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- 2lb weight reduction
- Complies with most emissions regulations (It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify legality and compliance in their region.)
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are two flange types for the 335i and 435i, depending on the wastegate style of the turbo. Pre 08/2013, a smaller flange is utilized. The build date of your car can be found on a sticker on the driver's side door jam. If you need assistance determining which version you have, please contact us before ordering.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD