- Best Seller
- Fabspeed BMW M6 F12 / F13 Primary Sport Cat Downpipes
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Eliminate the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters with straight-pipe, high flowing stainless steel downpipes for maximum power and an exhilarating sound.
- Fits all BMW F12 / F13 M6 vehicles (2012+)
- Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converters with high flowing 200 cell HJS catalytic converters for increased throttle response, and a more aggressive exhaust sound
- Constructed out of T304L stainless steel with CNC machined flanges and laser cut brackets
- Manufactured entirely in-house by our precision machine shop at Fabspeed Motorsport
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Designed to fit seamlessly with the factory exhaust system and are also compatible with any other aftermarket exhaust system that is designed to fit like OEM
- Includes two downpipes, labeled left side and right side for easy installation, and hardware
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.