Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted catbypass pipes to replace 4 small, restrictive OEM Ceramic Catalytic Converters.
- Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted pipes to replace 4 small, extremely restrictive OEM ACURA NSX TT Ceramic Catalytic Converters.
- Provisions for the factory primary catalyst heat shielding, along with shielding for the secondary catalyst bypass
- Straight pipes are straight through for absolute MAXIMUM exhaust flow and lowest possible back-pressure,
- Very aggressive sports car south with prominent turbo spool and maximum turbo whistling and spooling sounds.
- Save 27 pounds and 12 KG versus OEM NSX Catalytic Converters.
- Precision designed, engineered and manufactured in USA using HAAS CNC, FLOW WATERJET, and T304L Stainless Steel exhaust bellows.
- NSX TT catbypass pipes/ downtubes come with all hardware and gaskets ready to install with front OEM NSX TT heat shields.
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD