Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Fabspeed Catbypass Downtubes are manufactured from T304 Stainless steel mandrel bent tubing and 321 Stainless Steel flex bellows to maximize flow and reliability. With provisions for the factory primary catalyst heat shield, along with the shielding for the secondary catalyst bypass. In addition, CNC mandrel bent Maxflo Rear Exhaust with quad tips in your choice of Satin Black or Polished Stainless Steel. BMC F1 high performance air filters and ECU tuning available soon.
- Acura NSX Catbypass Pipes / Downtubes
- Acura NSX Maxflo Catback Exhaust
- Acura NSX BMC F1 Replacement Filters
- Fits all Acura NSX Twin Turbo Vehicles 2017+ (Optional Exhaust Valve Simulators are electronic valve simulators which are plug and play for the factory electrical harness connector to prevent system faults caused when the valves are removed - Not required for 2017-2018 models but recommended for 2019+ models.)
- Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted catbypass pipes/ downtube to replace 4 small, restrictive OEM Ceramic Catalytic Converters
- Aggressive sports car sound with prominent turbo spool
- Mounting brackets for factory primary catalyst heat shielding
- Precision engineered and manufactured in USA using HAAS CNC, FLOW WATERJET, and T304L Stainless Steel flex bellows
- Includes all hardware and gaskets ready to install.
- Provisions for the factory primary catalyst heat shield.
- Shielding for the secondary catalyst bypass.
- System comes with quad tips ready to install in your choice of finish.
NOTE: This product removes the factory electronic valves from the vehicle to save weight and increase exhaust flow, and as such, may cause check engine lights. Not required for 2017-2018 models but recommended for 2019+ models to eliminate possible issues.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD