Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted pipes to replace 4 small, extremely restrictive OEM Ceramic Catalytic Converters.
- Direct replacement bolt-on, precision crafted Maximum flow catted pipes to replace 4 small, restrictive OEM Ceramic Catalytic Converters.
- HJS German Imported 200 cell Tri-Metallic super high-flow Catalytic Converters - flows 93% of a straight pipe.
- Provisions for the factory primary catalyst heat shielding, along with shielding for the secondary catalyst bypass.
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Aggressive sports car sound with prominent turbo spool.
- Save 21 pounds and 9 KG versus the extremely restrictive 4 quantity OEM NSX Catalytic Converters.
- Precision manufactured in USA using HAAS CNC, FLOW WATERJET, HJS German Catalytic Converters and 321 Stainless Steel flex bellows.
- NSX Twin Turbo HJS high-flow Catalytic Converters come with all hardware and gaskets ready to install with OEM heat shields.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD