Fabspeed Audi SQ8 Sport Catalytic Converters replace the restrictive factory cats with high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and sound. HJS Sport Cats are extremely efficient in terms of air flow, flowing at 93 - 95% the rate of a straight pipe. We use HJS catalysts to ensure durability and longevity for the life of the product while eliminating and chance of a check engine light. Fabspeed Motorsport invested a lot of time and resources into developing the best possible downpipes and we're now proud to offer you this latest and greatest solution. Audi is constantly updating and revolutionizing their vehicles and offering even better performance, and we're dedicated to doing the same.
- Fits all Audi SQ8 (2020+) worldwide
- The largest catalytic converter that will fit the application
- German Imported HJS 200 Cell High Flow Catalytic Converters
- Saves 6 lbs / 2.7 KGs compared to the factory Catalytic Converters
- Adds 43 whp and 60 ft/lbs of torque
- The most effective SQ8 exhaust modification
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.