- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Bentley Continental GT/ GTC/ GT SPEED Resonator and Secondary
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Optimizes exhaust flow and improves sound by replacing the resonators and secondary catalytic converters with a straight through X-Pipe design. Available for all generations of V8 & W12 model. Please accurately specify year/model before checking out.
Get way more sound form your Continental by removing the factory Resonator and Secondary Catalytic Converter. This exhaust will give your W12 and an aggressive low roar under throttle. You may experience some interior drone.
- Fits all Bentley Continental GT/ GTC/ GT Speed vehicles both W12 and V8 (2003-2018)
- Improves horsepower and torque 49 whp and 74 ft-lbs
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L USA stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.