High-performance 200-cell HJS catalytic converters replace the restrictive factory primary catalytic converters for increased exhaust flow and improved power and sound.
Expect a mild but noticeable increase in sports car sound with these high flow cats. The tone will be very similar to stock but just a bit louder and sharper.
- Fits all BMW E90/92/93 M3 vehicles (2007-2013)
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel CNC mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and durability
- Uses 200-cell German imported high flow HJS catalytic converters
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Compatible with stock secondary catalytic converters or Fabspeed's Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.