Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Replaces the heavy, restrictive, and redundant factory secondary catalytic converters with a straight-through exhaust section for increased power, sound, and weight savings.
Release more of the intoxicating Ferrari V12 exhaust note. Expect a significant increase in exhaust volume without any unwanted interior drone.
On our in house dyno we saw max gains of 15 HP and 13 ft/lbs of torque. These gains are carried throughout the upper end of the power band as can be seen in the dyno graph.
- Fits all Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano vehicles (2006-2012)
- Constructed from high quality T304L stainless steel with CNC mandrel-bent tubing in house at Fabspeed
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response and exhaust note
- Saves 15 lbs / 6.8 KGs versus heavy restrictive catalytic converters
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.