This high flow 200 Cell Catalytic Converter is a direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy & restrictive factory catalytic converter. Perfect for the 911 Carrera owner looking to make his vehicle emissions compliant and slightly enhance the exhaust sound.
This high flow cat will give your Carrera a slight increase in exhaust volume and tone.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Carrera vehicles 1976-1989
- Less back pressure and improved throttle response versus the stock ancient 1970's catalytic converter technology
- Gains of 2 WHP and 2 ft/lbs of TQ comapred to stock
- Quality high flow catalytic converter
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung for fuel-injected cars
- Saves 9 lbs / 4.1 KGs of weight from the rear of the vehicle
- Hardware kit included
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD