This cold air intake system vastly improves power throughout the rev range and adds a sporty intake growl to the engine note. Constructed with aircraft grade 5052 Aluminum for strength and durability. The Aluminum heat shield keeps out hot engine bay air, reducing intake temps on track and on the street. The conical air filter increases the filtration surface area improving flow over the factory panel air filter.
- Fits Porsche 986 Boxster vehicles 1997-2004 (please inquire about 1997-1999 fitment)
- Dyno proven peak gains of 12whp and 8 ft-lbs torque (on Boxster S)
- Curve gains of 22whp and 16ft-lbs torque at 7000rpm (on Boxster S)
- Uses dry-style filters that do not require oiling; simply lightly wash down with warm water and re-use
- Will not foul mass air flow sensor
- CAD designed for maximum air flow
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory air box
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM intake filter system from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Air Filter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD