Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Fits all 986 Boxster / S vehicles 1997-2004
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Saves weight from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- F1 style merge collectors for maximum exhaust flow and better scavenging
- Will work with stock muffler or any aftermarket cat-back exhaust system designed to fit like the OEM
- Optional 02 Spacers available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered on 2000-2004 cars.
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Slight modifications to the factory coolant line are required on vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic transmission - Flexible Stainless Steel hose can be purchased from a local autozone or speedshop to reroute the new line for proper clearance.
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD