Ready for take off? Yes, Fabspeed Motorsport USA can really truly enhance the Sports car sound and power of the mighty GT2RS.
Replace the restrictive GT2RS OEM ceramic 700 cell catalytic converters and OEM titanium muffler with free flow HJS German Imported HE EURO 6 tri-metallic race quality 200 cell HD cores that FLOW 92% of a straight pipe. Fabspeed is the North American South American exclusive importer of HJS Germany emissions systems AG. Fabspeed uses the largest possible HJS 200-cell Sport Cats to increase exhaust flow for better power and throttle response and improved sports car sound. Best of all 100% guaranteed no Check Engine Lights - no tune required.
Much better enhanced sports car sound and turbo spooling due to free flow catalytic converters. These are the very largest HJS HD German cores that will fit on this car. There is NOTHING bigger or better than the HJS catalytic converter that Fabspeed Motorsport has utilized to give our worldwide GT2RS enthusiasts the very best superlative sports car sound, reliability and power. Beware and do not buy any other brand of catalytic converter.
The above Fabspeed Motorsport GT2 RS high-flow catalytic converter system is the World's very best with (hardware only) gains of 7 Wheel HP and 10 FT/LBS torque (8.5 HP 12ftlb at the engine) of torque with no check engine light. This is the result of design, engineering and the very best imported components. Based on over 30+ years of motorsport design and quality.
This is an easy installation, a simple bolt-on XXL HJS German imported 200 cell HD European level 6 wash coat catalytic converters.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 GT2 RS vehicles worldwide 2018+
- Sports Cats come directly off the Left and Right turbochargers and air right out the rear bumper cover.
- Eliminates the OEM Titanium muffler, exits straight through the bumper
- Significant gains of 7 WHP and 10 FT/LBS of torque with no check engine light
- Competition Sport Cat Race Pipes combined with our proprietary ECU Tune makes over 740HP to the wheels. 850HP to 888HP to the crankshaft on pump gasoline.
- Incredible increase in turbo/throttle response
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel
- Direct replacement bolt-on Extra Extra large HJS German imported 200 cell HD European level 6 wash coat catalytic converters
- Includes angle cut outlets and slip on 90 degree turn down outlets to aim exhaust to the ground for additional sound control
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Emissions-compliant in 49 states (excludes CA)
- Simple do it yourself installation
- Reversible after track events or concours events or trade in time.
- Just 2 clamps on each side of the GT2 RS need to be removed to upgrade to high-flow catalytic converters.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD