- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 993 Turbo Muffler Bypass Pipes (1995-1998)
Fabspeed Porsche 993 Turbo Muffler Bypass Pipes (1995-1998)NOTE: This Product may be unavailable, please contact us via chat for an ETA or alternatives.
Vendor: Fabspeed Motorsport
Replace your Porsche 993 Twin Turbo’s factory mufflers for huge weight savings, and awesome throaty sports car sound with significant power increases. Dyno developed and used by Jeff Zwart and Andial on Jeff's Pikes Peak Hill Climb record setting attempt. Installed and used by 993 Twin Turbo enthusiasts worldwide.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Turbo vehicles and 993 GT2 street cars worldwide 1995-1998 (993TT, 993TT "S")
- Bolts directly to the stock OEM 993 Twin Turbo catalytic converters
- Sounds like a Chris Craft boat at Cold start-up and then a smoother GT2 sound once warm
- Fabspeed's Muffler Bypass Pipes (in conjunction with our Sport Cat X-Pipe) provide maximum gains of over 28 whp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 5700 RPM. Peak power surges by 13 whp and 11 ft-lbs to 360 whp and 380 ft-lbs of torque.
- Removes 41 lbs / 18.6 kg from the rear of the vehicle for increased handling
- Loud and aggressive at low RPMs, but more subtle as turbos spool higher
- Incorporates Fabspeed Deluxe Oval Style Tips in your choice of finish to compliment your vehicle's look and style
- This Cat-Back system is emissions legal and does not touch the OEM catalytic converters
- Simple installation in less then one hour and is easily reversible for concours and or trade in time. No affect on vehicle value.
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA was the World’s first company to design, engineer, and dyno develop a performance system for the mighty 993 Twin Turbo. Fabspeed actually bought a 993TT in order to refine tuning and have adequate time to develop the world's very best parts.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Other fine products
$ 19.99 USD
$ 18.99 USD