Significantly improves cold air induction into the engine and vastly improves power and sports car sound throughout the rev range. Constructed with genuine carbon fiber for strength, durability, and maximum flow and performance. Used by professional Grand Am, KONI Race Teams, but also works great for street car enthusiasts.
Many factory OEM intake systems are designed to reduce induction sound which we think is a real shame. This intake will add a noticeable induction growl to the symphony of sounds from your flat 6.
This Cold Air Intake system helps the flat 6 engine found in the 997.2 Carrera breath better and get significantly colder and denser air. We found peak gains of 14 whp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at 5500 RPM when tested on our in-house dynojet.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles (2009-2012) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Improves power by 14 whp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at 5500rpm
- Includes dual dry-style air filters which do no require oiling; simply wash down with warm water and re-use
- Intake constructed from genuine carbon fiber
- CAD designed and tested for maximum air flow.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory air box
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM intake filter system from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Air Filter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD