- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 997.2 Carrera Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe (2009-2012
The 997.2 Carrera Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe makes a great compliment to either the factory side mufflers or to Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust System. It improves exhaust tone and saves weight by replacing the factory center muffler with a lightweight x-pipe.
You'll experience a nice seat of the pants power gain. We saw peak gains of 12 whp and 15 ft-lbs.
Without PSE: A subtle improvement, with a throatier, deeper exhaust note. A perfect first exhaust upgrade for your Carrera. Combine with our Maxflow Performance Side Exhaust System for the perfect level of volume and a refined sports car sound.
With PSE: A great delta between valves closed and open. With valves open and the side mufflers allowed to channel through the free flowing CMBP, the exhaust offers a race like, brilliant exhaust note. Very aggressive, noticeable burbles and crackles. With valves closed, return to a refined, non droning civil level of exhaust tone.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles (2009-2012) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Improves horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 15 ft-lbs
- Saves 5 lbs. versus the factory center muffler
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory center muffler
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty