The 991 Carrera Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust replaces the factory side mufflers, improving the exhaust flow and the overall power while providing a deep and throaty sports car sound. This system can be used with the OEM outlet tips, or can be upgraded to include Deluxe Quad-Style Tips.
Fabspeed recommends using these Side Mufflers in conjunction with a Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe for non-PSE equipped cars. There is not a significant sound advantage to using these Side Mufflers alone in conjunction with the factory non-PSE center muffler.
Get a slightly throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range with our Maxflo Side Exhaust.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles (2009-2012) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Saves 8 lbs versus the factory components
- Improves sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory side mufflers
- Compatible with Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad Style Tips; also compatible with OEM tips
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed's Lifetime Warranty
Note: This system can be used with the OEM outlet tips (except for cars equipped with PSE), or can be upgraded to include Deluxe Quad-Style Tips (Quad tips required for PSE).
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD