PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
A great option for track-oriented Carreras; cat-less design for optimum flow and maximum power (recommended for track/off-road use only).
These headers will give you a significant volume increase and increase the characteristic flat 6 sound.
Headers are often the most effective way to improve power on your naturally aspirated car and these sport headers are no exception. On our dynojet, we saw gains of 27 whp and 37 ft/lbs of tq at 3800 RPM, 27 whp and 26 ft/lbs of tq at 5500RPM, and holds those gains all the way to redline.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles (2009-2012) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Saves 8 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- For track and off-road use only
- Includes multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel
- CNC mandrel-bent primary pipes for maximum horsepower & torque
- 3-into-1 high velocity merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM headers
- Compatible with OEM center muffler or Fabspeed's Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe
- Backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD