- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 997.2 Carrera Sport Headers (2009-2012)
Performance headers improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters.
These headers will give you a significant volume increase and give your 997.2 the classic flat-6.
Headers are often the most effective way to improve power on your naturally aspirated car and these sport headers are no exception. On our dynojet we saw gains of 8 whp and 14 ft/lbs of tq at 3000 RPM, 13 whp and 16 ft/lbs of tq at 4400RPM, and holds those gains all the way to redline.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles (2009-2012) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Improves power by 13 whp and 16 ft-lbs. of torque at 4500rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Includes multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Investment-cast high-velocity 3-into-1 merge collectors for maximum performance
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the restrictive OEM headers
- Backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.