Replace your inefficient stock headers with Fabspeed's high flow sport headers that retain cabin heat functionality. Because of the much shorter exhaust gas path and smooth mandrel bends, Fabspeed's Turbo headers are significantly more efficient than the factory part and drastically improve power, throttle response and decrease turbo lag. Boost can onset up to 1500rpm faster than stock.
These headers will give a mild increase in volume over stock, with a more distinguished turbo spool sound and more aggressive tone.
- Fits all Porsche 911 C2 Turbo, 964 Turbo, 965 vehicles worldwide (1990-1994)
- Drastically improved power delivery which comes on much sooner and earlier (-1500rpms) in the RPM range compared to the restrictive OEM heat exchange
- Constructed from 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel with high velocity F1-style merge collectors for optimum exhaust flow
- This system will include a drip accumulator with double swivels and Aeroquip lines with adaptors, plus graphite steel layered gasket for a leak proof seal
- 7/8"custom braided oil lines with correct 30mm radius Porsche style ball end with OEM fittings will be included to replace the stock oil lines
- Compatible with the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler which is designed to fit like OEM
- Retains the stock cabin cockpit heat functionality
- Includes all required gaskets and hardware
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, retighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD