These Shelby GT350/GT350R Sport Catalytic Converters are the perfect solution for any street and track focused GT350/GT350R owner. Adding significant power and sound, you have the option to go with ultra high-performance HJS Catalysts. Check out our Fabspeed Shelby GT350/GT350R RENNKRAFT Modular Sport Catalytic Converters for our V-Band modular option on those looking to have the ability to swap your catalysts out for bypass pipes on track and race days.
There isn't much to improve on the intoxicating sound of the flat plane crank 5.2 liter V8 - until now. Adding a significant increase in power, tone, and sound, these high flowing Sport Catalytic Converters give unrestricted flow with NO CEL (Check Engine Light). Equipped with our 200 cell cats, you will get a louder exhaust note with a much more raw sound. Higher frequency tones are more defined, and deceleration burbles are more robust and transparent. The volume isn't overbearing, but the sound is very aggressive on WOT (Wide Open Throttle). With the stock muffler in place, there is no drone what-so-ever.
After extensive dyno development we found that using the highest quality HJS German Catalysts offer the most power across the entire power band. With no tune, compared to a stock car we gained 21 whp at 7100 RPM and 27 ft/lbs of TQ at 4700 RPM with Sport Cats. That's a gain of 25 HP at the crank! See our dyno graph above for more details.
- Fits all Ford Shelby GT350/GT350R vehicles (2016-2020)
- Impressive dyno proven power gains of 21 whp and 27 ft/lbs of TQ with the Sport Cats
- The HJS Catalytic Converters will support 1200HP+
- Designed from 3D scans using our Creaform Handyscan 700 and CAD designed so we can achieve perfect bolt-on fitment
- German-made HJS HD tri-metallic 200-cell EURO 6 homologated catalytic converters for best performance and reliability - the largest catalytic converters that will fit in the factory location for maximum flow
- Fabspeed is the exclusive North American & South American importer and distributor for HJS Emissions Technology with HJS warranty
- Flows 90%-93% of a straight pipe
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- No ECU tune required
- NOT EPA or CARB Certified
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD