These modular Shelby GT500 RENNKRAFT™ Sport Catalytic Converters are the perfect solution for any street and track focused GT500 owner. Adding significant power and sound, you have the option to go with ultra high-performance HJS German Imported HD Catalysts or our modular design featuring a quick release V-band connector allows the owner to easily swap between our German made HJS 200 cell cats and a cat bypass “straight pipes” for all out competition race track use. RENNKRAFT™, translated from German is “race power”. These unique Sport Catalytic converters offer true street and racetrack functionality in an innovative precision engineered package.
There isn't much to improve on the intoxicating sound of the GT500 - until now. Adding a significant increase in power, tone, and sound, these high flowing RENNKRAFT™ Sport Catalytic Converters give unrestricted flow with NO CEL (Check Engine Light). Equipped with our 200 cell cats, you will get a more aggressive and raw exhaust note. Higher frequency tones are more defined, and deceleration burbles are more robust and transparent. The volume isn't overbearing, but the sound is very aggressive on WOT (Wide Open Throttle). With the stock muffler in place, there is no drone what-so-ever.
After extensive dyno development we found that using the highest quality HJS German Catalysts offer the most power across the entire power band.
- Fits all Ford Shelby GT500 vehicles (2015-2020)
- The HJS Catalytic Converters will support 1200HP+
- Includes Cat-Bypass Pipes for off-road and track days ONLY
- Modular design that uses a V-band clamp so one can quickly swap between cats and cat bypass
- Switching to cat-bypass for track events prevents catalytic converter degradation during all out competition racing abuse
- Designed from 3D scans using our Creaform Handyscan 700 and CAD designed so we can achieve perfect bolt-on fitment
- German-made HJS HD tri-metallic 200-cell EURO 6 homologated catalytic converters for best performance and reliability - the largest catalytic converters that will fit in the factory location for maximum flow
- Fabspeed is the exclusive North American & South American importer and distributor for HJS Emissions Technology with HJS warranty
- Sport Cat variation will flows 90%-93% of a straight pipe
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- No ECU tune required
- NOT EPA or CARB Certified and not be used on street driven vehicles
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD