High-performance bolt-on replacement for the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters; increases power, sound, and throttle response.
Give your 348 a moderate increase in volume and tone. These Sport Cats will also give you a more high pitched motorsport sound from the Ferrari engine. This is all without any interior drone.
On our dyno we saw max power gains of 10 whp and 7 ft/lbs of TQ.
- Fits all Ferrari 328 vehicles (1986-1989)
- Max power gsins of 10 whp and 7 ft-lbs
- Saves weight from the vehicle versus factory restrictive catalytic converters
- Fabspeed-proprietary 200-cell HJS high-flowing catalytic converters using T304L stainless steel
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.