Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete high-performance bolt-on package for the Ferrari 458 Italia; fantastically daily-drivable sound and power from Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System, Sport Headers, Sport Catalytic Converters, Deluxe Dual Style Tips, BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter, and a Fabspeed XperTune Performance Software.
- 458 Italia Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with option for 458 Italia Deluxe Dual Style Tips
- 458 Italia Sport Headers
- 458 Italia Sport Catalytic Converters
- 458 Italia BMC F1 Filter
- 458 Italia XperTune Performance Software
- Fits all Ferrari 458 Italia Cars (2010-2015)
- Sport Cats are constructed with German made HJS 200 cell high flow cats
- The Fabspeed sport headers feature a high velocity, 4-into-1 merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and optimum flow
- Sport headers feature 1.875”/44.5mm primary pipes which are larger in diameter than the stock/OEM 1.5” tubes
- Maxflo Mufflers eliminate the stock/OEM valves and increase sportscar tone throughout the RPM range
- The package also includes Fabspeed's Dual-Style “458 Challenge” tips with carbon fiber backsplash
- The Fabspeed ECU Tune is provided to smooth the power delivery and optimize air/fuel ratio throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs
- If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us. Click here to download ECU Tuning Form
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD