Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Inject your Ferrari 488 with an F1 exhaust note and a blistering 750 bhp with simple bolt-on upgrades including Fabspeed's 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters, Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust, Challenge Style Tips, BMC Air Filter, Charge Pipes & ECU Tuning Upgrade.
- Fabspeed Ferrari 488 Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System
- Fabspeed Ferrari 488 GTB/Spider Sport Cats
- Fabspeed Ferrari 488 Challenge Style Titanium Tips
- Fabspeed Ferrari 488 Intake Charge Pipes
- Fabspeed Ferrari 488 Fabspeed ECU Tuning Upgrade
- BMC Ferrari 488 Replacement F1 Air Filter
- Fits all Ferrari 488 GTB and Spider vehicles (2015-2019)
- Adds an intoxicating F1-inspired howl to the exhaust note
- Increases power to 750 crank Horsepower
- Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust eliminates the factory valves for smoother sound, smoother power delivery, and a more enjoyable exhaust note at lower RPMS
- This exhaust package saves 11lbs / 5 KGs compared to the factory system
- Fabspeed's Sport Cats replace the restrictive and heavy factory catalytic converters with high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and exotic car sound
- The Sport Cat design utilizes the world's largest HJS catalyst cores that will fit in the engine bay; the same as we use on our Ferrari F12 Sport Cats
- Challenge Style Titanium Tips add an aggressive yet sophisticated aesthetic to the rear of the 488; bolting on without any cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed exhaust products are constructed from high-quality CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD