Replaces the restrictive factory cats with German imported 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and exotic car sound.
Expect a moderate increase in volume and definition in the exhaust tone, with some more turbo spool sounds. Combine this with the Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust for that iconic F1 wail.
As tested on our Dynojet, our Sport Catalytic Converters in conjunction with our X-Pipe and ECU Tune added 112 whp and 147 ft/lbs of torque at 4000 RPM. Further up the rev range, this setup gives you major grunt as well: 81 whp and 64 ft/lbs of torque at 6600 RPM. Peak power is up by 70 whp and 135 ft-lbs of torque.
- Fits all Ferrari 488 GTB/Pista and Spider vehicles (2016+)
- Constructed from German imported 200 cell HJS tri-metallic catalytic converters for significantly improved performance, sound, and durability
- We use the largest cats that will physically fit in the application
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters
- Adds an aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound
- Saves 5 lbs / 2.2 kg versus the factory Ferrari catalytic converters
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel and T321 stainless steel flex bellows
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.