Achieve maximum power from the Ferrari 488's twin turbo V8 without sacrificing drivability or reliability by optimizing the engine's air/fuel ratios, timing, and more.
We set out to extract the maximum possible gains out of the Ferrari 488 GTB and Spider while keeping the operating parameters safely within the confines of reliability and longevity. Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary. Fabspeed can quickly flash the ECU back to stock at any time.
Wake up your stock Ferrari 488 with this tune alone or pair it with our exhaust products for maximum performance gains of an unbelievable 112 whp and 147 ft/lbs of torque at 4000 RPM! Take your peak power up to 606 whp and 630 ft/lbs of torque!
- Compatible with Ferrari 488 Pista model
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- This is not a physical/shipped product. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that we can convert or flash your ECU back to stock settings at any time for a small fee.
- Fabspeed HJS german Tri-metallic 200 cell imported sports racing catalytic converters Katalaysor are special for the 488 Pista Belinette and Spiders
- Fits all Belinettas / Coupes and Aperta / Spiders worldwide.
- Bolt-on emissions legal sports car sound and power.
- Fabspeed consulted with HJS german emissions engineering when designing and releasing these amazing high-flow cats
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD