Unleash performance and sound from your Ferrari 812 with our High Flow HJS Sport Cats and X-Pipe Exhaust System.
Our sport cats feature German-made HJS 200 cell EURO 6 EC certified compliant tri-metallic catalytic converters. We use enlarged 5in /127mm piping from the engine side to the cat, greatly improving flow over the factory design. These are the largest and highest flowing catalytic converters you can fit on the 812 Superfast. Large diameter catalytic converters are better because they allow for more exhaust flow and the increased catalysts surface area allows for better exhaust gas filtering which means emissions compliance that will NOT trigger a check engine light. The factory 812 exhaust system uses an archaic H-pipe design that is cheap to manufacture. An H-pipe does not allow for efficient exhaust gas scavenging and thus does not balance the exhaust tone between the two cylinder banks. Our X-pipe is investment cast from stainless steel. Using a cast design allowed us to CAD design an X-pipe with a knife-edge center that perfectly melds the two cylinder banks allowing for improved scavenging efficiency and a smooth ripping V12 sound.
These Sport Cats paired with our X-Pipe will bring out the wailing F1 sound that Ferrari owners love. The exhaust note is significantly louder than stock, but totally drone-free thanks to the harmonic properties of the V12. Due to the completely free-flowing design of the OEM rear mufflers, this is the only way to add true sound to the 812. Check out our videos below to hear for yourself!
Our Sport Cat and X-Pipe Exhaust System was developed on our in-house DynoJet. At the wheels, we saw max gains of 30.2 WHP and 31.5 ft/lbs of TQ. That's 36 HP at the crank. Peak HP went up from a baseline of 661.8 WHP to a whopping 684.3 WHP.
- Fits all Ferrari 812 Superfast and GTS Vehicles Worldwide (2018+)
- Adds 30.2 WHP and 31.5 ft/lbs of TQ
- Saves 10lbs / 4.5 KGs of weight
- 200 Cell Tri-Metallic HJS Catalytic Converters
- Simple direct bolt-on replacement for the restrictive OEM Ferrari 700 cell catalytic converters and H-pipe
- One-piece CNC mandrel bent tubing
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel
- Investment-cast X-Pipe
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed (On US spec Superfast cars only)
- We are HJS Germany's exclusive USA importer and distributor and the only one who can provide a valid HJS warranty
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA has over 25+ years of worldwide experience with Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Aston Martin, and other exotic cars
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD