High-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta; fantastic daily-drivable sound and power from Fabspeed's Sport Catalytic Converters and Performance X-Pipe.
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sport Catalytic Converters
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Performance X-Pipe
- Fits all Ferrari F12 Berlinetta vehicles
- Adds 58 WHP/ 63.8 Crank and 36 ft/lbs of TQ at 8200 RPM
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-drivable solution to the boring factory exhaust
- Cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power
- Includes high performance 200-cell HJS high-flow Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD