Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converters with high-performance 200-cell HJS catalytic converters for maximum performance and sound.
You can expect a slight increase in volume with these Sport Cats will make your F430 a bit louder than stock and won't increase any in cabin drone.
- Fits all Ferrari F430 coupes and Spiders worldwide model (2005-2009) Specify Scuderia and 16 M
- Dramatically improves sports car sound, power, and throttle response
- Constructed with genuine HJS German imported high-performance 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.