These performance headers are a direct replacement/upgrade for the failure-prone factory headers; lighter, higher flowing, and more durable for increased performance and longevity.
We saw gains of 23 whp and 48 ft-lbs on our DynoJet when we developed these headers. This is no surprise because just like our headers, Ferrari deleted precatalytic converters on the F430 Scuderia, 16M and Challenge cars, which is where Ferrari gained virtually all of their extra power on the special models!
These free flowing headers help unleash the beautiful Ferrari V8 howl. With the removal of the precats these headers will give a significant volume increase over the stock headers.
- Fits all Ferrari F430 vehicles Coupe and Spider (2005-2009). Also available for F430 Scuderia and 16M
- Increases horsepower and torque by 23 whp and 48 ft-lbs
- Saves over 10 lbs of weight compared to the factory headers
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel with 1-piece mandrel bent primary tubes
- High-velocity 4-into-1 merge collectors for maximum performance
- Investment ("lost-wax") cast flanges provide greater durability and better sealing than the OEM design
- Designed without pre-cats in the headers for increased flow and performance
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation
- Includes all required hardware and factory OEM Ferrari Gaskets
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Set of 2-piece style 90 Degree O2 spacers are included with the Headers. For use on downstream secondary oxygen sensors Only - Do NOT install the spacers on the headers themselves.
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.