Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Total performance solution for the Ferrari F430 platform; includes high-performance exhaust, headers, intake, filters, and ECU tune.
- Ferrari F430 Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System or Ferrari F430 Scuderia Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Ferrari F430 Sport Headers
- Ferrari F430 Sport Catalytic ConvertersorCatbypass Pipes
Ferrari F430 Deluxe Quad-Style Tips
- Ferrari F430 Carbon Fiber Airbox Covers
- Ferrari F430 BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters
- Ferrari F430 ECU Tune
- Fits all Ferrari F430 vehicles; Coupe & Spider (2005-2009)
- Sport Headers do not include a pre-cat in the collector, resulting in better performance with less weight
- Sport Headers are constructed from high quality CNC mandrel-bent 14-16ga T304L stainless steel equal length primary tubes for optimum power and sound
- F430 Sport Catalytic Converters are constructed using genuine HJS 200-cell per square inch high-flow catalytic converters which dramatically improve throttle response and exhaust tone
- Carbon fiber airbox covers are a direct replacement for the F430's aluminum style covers and do not absorb and retain engine heat like the factory covers do
- Include Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish, for Coupe / Spider vehicles only
- Fabspeed's ECU Tune optimizes the engine to take full advantage of all of the additional upgrades, providing maximum power gains and drivability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Includes all required hardware and factory OEM Ferrari gaskets
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs
- If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us, Click here to download ECU Tuning Form
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD