This complete exhaust solution for the C8 will absolutely wake up the LT2 V8! You’ll be treated to more power across the rev range, huge weight savings, and best of all an intoxicating exhaust note. Choose between our Valvetronic or Supersport cat-back exhausts and add header blankets for any performance driven vehicle where engine bay temperatures are a concern.
- Fabspeed Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust or Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust
- Fabspeed Sport Cats
- Fabspeed Sport Headers
- Fabspeed Header Blankets (Optional)
With a total revamp of the exhaust system, your C8 will have a brutal exhaust note. You’ll feel the American V8 rumble in your chest at idle and with the valves open it will absolutely rip to redline. With the valves closed the system is still loud but is livable around town and you can easily hold a conversation in the cabin (valvetronic exhaust only).
- Fits all Chevrolet Corvette C8 mid-engine Vehicles Coupes and Convertibles worldwide 2020+
- CAD designed and CAD flow developed
- Incrementally dyno developed for maximum power
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel
- Significantly improves power and throttle response
- HJS trimetallic catalytic converters imported from Germany
- Heat blankets are rated to 2200 degrees Fahrenheit and significantly reduce engine bay heat
- Saves -47 lbs / 21.3 KGs with the Supersport Exhaust and -29 lbs / 13.2 KGs with the Valvetronic Exhaust compared to the factory exhaust
- Valvetronic exhaust has plug and play valves for seamless functionality
- Valvetronic exhaust uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- Includes AFM valve simulator mounts - Fabspeed recommends placing the car in 8-cylinder mode to eliminate any possibility of a Check Engine Light
- Headers feature mandrel bent runners and indy car style 4-1 merge collectors for maximum flow and power
- No CEL guaranteed
- Simple “bolt-on” installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD