Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete high-performance exhaust, intake and tuning solution for the Lamborghini Gallardo. Available in a Street (Sport Cats) or Race (Cat-Bypass) configuration depending on your application to maximize flow and performance. Includes the Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish to complement your vehicles look, 200-cell HJS Sport Cats or Cat bypass Pipes, Carbon Fiber Air Box Covers, Silicone Intake Hoses, BMC F1 Air Filters and optional Fabspeed ECU Tune.
- Lamborghini Gallardo Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System (Specify Trim Level Above)
- Lamborghini Gallardo Deluxe Quad Style Tips (Gallardo Coupe / Spyder Only - NOT APPLICABLE FOR SUPERLEGGERA)
Lamborghini Gallardo Sport Catalytic Converters (STREET)
- Lamborghini Gallardo Carbon Fiber Air Box Covers
- Lamborghini Gallardo Silicone Intake Hoses
- Lamborghini Gallardo BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters
- Lamborghini Gallardo XperTune Performance Software
- Fits all Lamborghini Gallardo / Superleggera vehicles from 2004-2008
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Race option recommended for off-road use only to maximize exhaust flow and power
- Does not trigger a check engine light in the Street configuration
- Package includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish, constructed from T304L stainless steel with genuine carbon fiber surround plates for standard Gallardo models - Not Applicable for Superleggera models
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us, Click here to download ECU Tuning Form
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.