Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Replaces the restrictive Porsche Macan factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow, gutsy sound and performance
- Fits all Porsche Macan S 3.0L /GTS/ Macan Twin Turbo 3.6L vehicles worldwide 2014-2018. Does Not Fit Macan 2.0 Liter Turbo Models.
- Increases throttle response, decreases turbo spool time, and provides a significant increase in sound
- Fabspeed's Primary Catbypass Downpipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory OEM stock catalytic converters
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel. Fabspeed 1st company in the World to design and offer Catbaypass pipes/downpipes for Porsche Macan cars!
- Recommended for track and off-road use only not legal in California
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: A check engine light can be expected with this product. We highly recommend pairing our downpipes with a COBB Access port
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD