Replaces the restrictive factory cats with high-performance HJS Racing sport cats for maximum performance and sound.
Dramatically improve the sound of your GranTourismo by ditching the sound dampening factory cats. Expect a much more aggressive and natural sounding exhaust note with no interior drone.
- Fits all Maserati GranTurismo vehicles (2008-2019)
- Improves power and throttle response
- Saves weight from the vehicle versus the factory restrictive cats
- Constructed with 200-cell HJS high-flowing catalytic converters
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
This product does not fit the GranTurismo with MC Shift Transmission.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.