Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Take your 570S to a completely new level of power and excitement with approximately 700 horsepower on tap by upgrading the exhaust, catalytic converters, and ECU tuning parameters. Includes Fabspeed's exclusive Bolt-On Tips for more aggressive styling.
The Street Performance Package comes with the following products:
The Race Performance Package comes with the following products:
- Fits all McLaren 570S / 570GT / 540C vehicles
- Supersport X-Pipe improves power and throttle response while reducing weight by 8lbs and adding true hypercar-worthy exhaust sound
- Fabspeed's Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance. Less restriction after the turbo allows for faster spooling, boost response, and a crisp sports car sound with maximum turbo noise.
- Fabspeed's optional Sport Cats are constructed with Fabspeed-proprietary HJS German-imported high-flowing catalytic converters using T304L stainless steel. These cats have been designed by HJS and specifically optimized for the McLaren for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Fabspeed is an industry leader in designing and fabricating performance parts for McLarens. We were the first to manufacture exhaust components for the MP4-12C in 2012, going as far as to source custom 300 cell HJS HD catalysts through our exclusive relationship with HJS. We invested in our own MP4-12C to use as a continued development platform and have refined our exhaust components and utilized our in-house tuner to extract maximum power with ECU tunes. Once we got our hands on a 570S for development, we dedicated ourselves to producing a suite of performance parts to take it to the next level. You can read all about our development process here.
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time.
This product includes an ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the below link to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us.
>>> Click here to download ECU Tuning Form <<<
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD