Replace the four restrictive McLaren GT OEM 650 cell-per-square-inch (CPSI) catalytic converters with two ultra high-performance 200 cell HJS German-Imported Tri-Matallic high flow catalytic converters for improved performance and hypercar sound. Fabspeed HJS Sport Cats are extremely efficient in terms of air flow, flowing at 93 - 95% the rate of a straight pipe. The HJS Catalytic converters chosen by Fabspeed can support over 1200HP. These are giant 5.15" 130mm round units. The largest size that can be installed and fit a McLaren GT.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA was the very 1st company in the world to design, engineer, dyno and develop performance parts for McLaren cars. Fabspeed has the most experience and knowledge of any company on these cars.
Utilizing our two development McLarens, MP4-12C and 570S, we've experimented with many designs and were able after much testing and engineering to craft the highest quality catted downpipes on the market. We are utilizing bullet proof, high flow 200-cell HJS German Imported HD catalysts that flows 93% to 95% of a straight pipe for most possible power and no check engine light. Fabspeed Motorsport invested a lot of time and resources into developing the best possible McLaren downpipes and we're now proud to offer you this latest and greatest solution. McLaren is constantly updating their vehicles and offering even better performance, and we're dedicated to doing the same. Fabspeed Motorsport is the world's authority for aftermarket McLaren performance.
HJS HD 200-CELL CATALYSTS:
HJS Germany manufactures the highest quality catalysts in the world. Fabspeed has incorporated 200 cell-HJS HD catalysts into our latest design to maximize horsepower. Our complete redesign incorporates these high flowing catalysts in conjunction with heat blankets and makes incredible power gains especially when paired with a complete Fabspeed exhaust and ECU Tune package.
Included only at Fabspeed Motorsport. Protect your engine components from intense heat with thermal blankets. Keeping heat in the exhaust maintains the maximum velocity of exhaust gasses, allowing the turbos to spool faster while ensuring maximum power is extracted through increased thermodynamic efficiency and flow. Fabspeed thermal blankets are rated to 1800 degrees. T321L Stainless steel mesh over a 321L stainless steel inner liner covering ceramic insulation makes direct contact with the downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity. Fabspeed thermal blankets are exclusively manufactured by a military defense contractor!
- Fits all McLaren GT cars worldwide. 2020+ models.
- HJS German Imported 200 CPSI tri-metallic EURO 6 homologated high performance catalytic converters are used exclusively to let the fantastic Grand Touring Mclaren really breathe.
- Direct Bolt-on super high-performance catalytic converters that replace the OEM Mclaren GT catalytic converters.
- Includes 2000 degree military specification thermal blankets to keep heat inside the pipes and protect your engine bay. Defense quality materials are used including 625 Inconel to reduce radiant heat. Heat reduction is even better than OEM Mclaren heat shieldings.
- The largest HJS German catalytic converters were specifically chosen and utilized for the Mclaren GT after conferring with HJS German calibration engineering teams.
- These are the world's 1st catalytic converters developed for the McLaren GT
- They will release a lot more sports car sound and power guaranteed.
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- We use the largest HJS German massive catalytic converters offer the maximum size and surface area to scrub and clean the exhaust. They will flow 90% to 92% of a straight pipe and will make more power guaranteed than a cat bypass pipes.
- No tune required to keep off a check engine light.
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA has more experience with Mclaren sports cats than any other aftermarket manufacturer in the world. We have built the world's 1st systems for each and every Mclaren released.
- 100% CAD designed, engineered, and built in house by certified welders.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD