Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance
Our included heat blankets consist of a 13mm thick ceramic fiber refractory matt interior rated to 1800 degrees. Stainless steel mesh over liner covering ceramic insulation makes direct contact with the downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity.
CAST INLETS AND OUTLETS:
Our competitors solution to utilizing larger catalysts necessitates a harsh outlet angle, resulting in exhausts gasses exiting in an inefficient manner. Fabspeed invested in cast inlets and outlets for the smoothest possible flow both in and out for maximum exhaust velocity and power.
Keeping heat in the exhaust maintains the maximum velocity of exhaust gasses, allowing the turbos to spool faster while ensuring maximum power is extracted through increased thermodynamic efficiency and flow. Fabspeed thermal blankets are rated to 1800 degrees. T321L Stainless steel mesh over a 321L stainless steel inner liner covering ceramic insulation makes direct contact with the downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity. Fabspeed thermal blankets are exclusively manufactured by a military defense contractor!
- Fits all McLaren MP4-12C vehicles (2011+)
- Increases horsepower and torque by 33 whp and 24 ft-lbs
- Saves 10 lbs from the vehicle versus bulky factory catalytic converters
- Fabspeed's Primary Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory catalytic converters
- Adds an aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optional 02 spacers available to help prevent triggering the Check Engine Light
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD