Replace the four restrictive factory OEM catalytic converters with two ultra high-performance German HJS 200-cell sport cats for maximum performance and sound, and no check engine light guaranteed. Utilizing our two development McLarens, MP4-12C and a 570S, we've experimented with many designs and were able (after much testing and engineering) to craft the highest quality catted downpipes on the market. We are utilizing bullet proof, high flow 200-cell HJS HD catalysts and incorporate a cast outlet pipe which allows for the smoothest possible flow, the most possible power especially when paired with a tune, and ultimately a superior solution.
The best way to improve sound on your MP4-12C is replacing the factory catalytic converters with high flow units. Expect to hear more turbo spool, more higher frequencies, and ultimately a much more raw exhaust note that will let the McLaren V8 sing. And best of all they won't cause any drone inside the cabin.
Aside form a tune, these are the best bolt on performance adder your McLaren can get! With peak, dyno proven, curve gains of 28 whp and 29ft/lbs of tq, you're going to feel it across in the seat of your pants.
- Fits all McLaren MP4-12C vehicles (2011-2014)
- Improves power by 28 whp and 29 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels
- Saves 5 lbs/ 2.2 KGs from the rear of the vehicle
- Constructed with Fabspeed Motorsport-proprietary 200-cell HJS HD German imported high-flowing catalytic converters using T304L stainless steel
- Heat Blankets are made from T312L mesh , Kevlar, and ceramic insulation for durability and the best insulating performance
- Investment cast inlets and outlets for best possible flow
- Less restriction after the turbo allows for faster spooling and boost response
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Improved sports car sound
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD