PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Achieve maximum power gains and driveability without sacrificing reliability. Fabspeed Motorsport offers an alternative tuning method for vehicles equipped with ECU's that traditionally required bench flashing. No longer do you need to remove your ECU and mail it in for a tune. The Handheld device interfaces with the OBD-II port in your vehicle and your computer to complete the tuning process. Simply flash your 718 Boxster / Cayman with a Fabspeed ECU Tune utilizing the included handheld tuner. Performance ECU software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure (if applicable). Maps are available for completely stock cars, or for cars equipped with Cat bypass Pipes or Sport Cats, full exhaust systems, upgraded turbos, and more.
You wouldn't believe all the power that's waiting to be unlocked in the 718 Boxster / Cayman, Porsche left A LOT on the table. We've had ample time with the 718 on our in-house Dynojet to unlock extra power on both stock vehicles and optimize performance with Fabspeed exhaust components.
Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster / Cayman vehicles (2017+)
- +60 whp and +80 ft/lbs tq
- +55 whp and +80 ft/lbs tq
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload new tune files or reset back to stock with your Handheld device.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- Special requests and tune file upgrades may be subject to additional fees.
- No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed XperTune again at any point!
TUNING GUIDE: Click Here
Need some help using our XperTune Handheld Tuner? Watch our tuning tutorial video!