This complete headers back high performance exhaust system provides loud & aggressive CUP car sound with dual outlets.
With free flowing headers straight into our Maxflo Muffler, expect a huge increase in volume over stock.
This full exhaust system was designed to unleash as much power as possible with little compromise. On our DynoJet we saw peak curve gains of 17 whp and 13 ft/lbs of tq at 3900 RPM and maximum HP is increased by 12 whp and 11 ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Carrera vehicles (1976-1989)
- Peak curve gains of 17 whp and 13 ft/lbs of tq at 3900 RPM
- Saves 23 lbs from the rear of the vehicle (depending on exhaust and tip option)
- Loud and aggressive Cup car sound
- Constructed from high quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel tubing
- RSR Long-tube headers feature equal length primary pipes with F1 style high velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collectors
- Includes all required Hardware and Gaskets
- Optional Muffler Bypass Pipes available for maximum weight savings, aggressive sound and increased peak horsepower - For Non-Sport Cat Configuration Only!
- Available options include Heat Exchange, Sportcats &/or Tip
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Requires slight modification to the factory rear bumper for proper fitment of the second outlets
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD