PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete high performance exhaust, intake and tuning solution for the 911 Carrera 3.0/3.2 cars.
- 911 Carrera Dual-Outlet Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- 911 Carrera European Pre-Muffler Catbypass Pipe
- 911 Carrera CUP High Performance Airbox Cover (Specify Vehicle Model Above)
- 911 Carrera BMC F1 Performance Air Filter
- 911 Carrera DME Upgrade Chip (Optional Upgrade)
- Fits all 911 Carrera vehicles (1976-1989)
- Dramatically improves throttle response and overall power throughout the RPM range
- Adds +24 hp with full exhaust system and DME Upgrade Chip
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga T304L stainless steel CNC mandrel-bent tubing
- Single or Dual Outlet configuration in one innovative system; includes block-off for passenger side outlet during single-outlet use
- European Pre-Muffler Cat bypass Pipe includes all the hardware and gaskets to bolt to the OEM heat exchanges
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM muffler and catalytic converter
- CUP High Performance Airbox Cover is a direct replacement for the front cover of the OEM airbox and will improve airflow into the engine
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- BMC Performance Air Filter is a High performance drop-in replacement for the factory air filter
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Please specify year, pin number, and performance upgrades in the comments/notes section upon checkout
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.