- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 911 Turbo 930 Air Intake System (1976-1989)
PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Replaces heavy steel 930 911 Turbo OEM air box; saves weight and increases cold air flow to the engine, resulting in noticeable power gains
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles worldwide (1978-1989). NOTE: Does not fit the 1975-1977 non-intercooled cars.
- Increases horsepower and torque by 21 whp and 14 ft-lbs
- BMC Filter is the highest quality available, also used by Porsche Motorsports. The lifetime use filter is washable and re-oilable.
- Cleans up engine bay for easier access and maintenance.
- Supports up to 550 horsepower
- Significant weight savings
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM intake filter system from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Air Filter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.