PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Eliminates and bypasses factory heavy intake re-circulation system. Air goes directly from the turbocharger outlet to the intercooler and then to the throttle body. Thereby increasing performance with significant weight savings and reduced vacuum leaks.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles worldwide 1976-1989
- Eliminates faulty O-ring assemblies that are 1940s/ 50s technology. O rings leak.
- Compatible with OEM intercooler, Fabspeed's Long-Neck Performance Intercooler, and most others
- Includes all required hose clamps
- Simple DIY installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD