High performance long-neck intercooler upgrade engineered for optimum flow efficiency and maximum cooling, lowers intake temperature while improving flow for maximum power gains.
Developed of our own project street and race vehicles, fitment and function was incredibly important for us. The increased surface area and internal volume allows for much greater heat dissipation, increasing power and sustaining it by preventing heat soak. Not just for track use, our intercooler also shines on a street car where the OEM intercooler falls short from the factory. The silicone hoses reduce any risk of tearing and smooth air flow while the replacement bypass valve is designed for performance use; drive your 930 passionately and enjoy the increased reliability, power, and sound. Included are silicone tubes that ELIMINATE all leaky O rings. Silicone hoses guarantee all boost is obtained all the time.
The Long-Neck term refers to a intercooler outlet extending and connecting directly to the throttle body. The Long-Neck style intercoolers serve to replace and do not intermediately pass through the original equipment air by-pass valve system, also known as the shuttle valve
The Air by-pass Valve System. These large and heavy systems were found on the 930 Turbo models and later updated / removed by the factory. The housings were an intermediate component between the intercooler and the intake manifold with integration to the Bosch K-Jetronic emissions control system. The assembly serves to regulate and by-pass excess pressure back into the intake circuit. It does this with a vacuum actuated piston, compression spring and diaphragm regulator. These are wearable components are often the cause of common drivability problems and lethargic engine response. Input ports for the boost gauge and limiting sensors are also referenced on this assembly. The 1991-1994 965 C2 Turbo models updated to a less complicated, lightweight boost control valve. The Fabspeed intercooler also removes and converts to the long-neck and newer style boost control valves. This greatly improves drivability with sharpened boost response further enabling the turbocharger to spool up quicker.
- Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles worldwide including 930S slantnose. (1978-1989)
- Available for factory OEM turbo model LDZ or upgraded K27 turbos
- Increases horsepower and torque by 40 whp and 29 ft-lbs
- Flow as much as 900 CFM @ 2.6/1 pr ratio with less than 1 PSI drop
- Cubic inch volume mass increase from 258 Stock to 650 cubic inches.
- C2 Turbo long-neck style with no O-Rings for a leak proof charge. No more 1950's - 60's failure prone O-Rings.
- Intercooler Kit includes bypass valve, bypass sleeve, rubber elbow, 5-ply silicone hoses, and all mounting hardware necessary for installation.
- Utilizes factory fitting location with water/methanol injection port included.
- Includes gaskets and shields to seal intercooler to stock deck lid like the Porsche Factory System.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM intercooler.
- An improvement is design, function and style over the Koekeln intercooler.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD